My view of the world, one photo at a time...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blenheim to Nelson

I dropped Kristie off this morning and headed out on my own. Look out South Island, here I come! Driving on the wrong side of the road is surprisingly easy when you follow the Kristie tip - the driver is always on the center line. Viola, no problems!

The plan was to make the 3 hour-ish trip to Blenheim in the morning and then maybe hit up a bit of Abel Tasman and decide what to do on Tuesday. Well, we all know how well I follow plans, right? I took a few side roads, saw a few places, took a few pictures... The usual. Eight hours later I was in Nelson looking for accommodations. The lovely people at a hotel in Kaiteriteri recommended a private home with a studio rental. Best idea ever! Fabulous place, fabulous people and a fantastic nights sleep.

And now for what everyone really wants...





















Contributors