My view of the world, one photo at a time...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A day in Wellington

Spent the day in the Wellington harbor area (I think) today. Went to the farmers market and the Hobbit Artisan Market that wasn't so much Artisan as it was Hobbit. That's okay, it was fun anyway. The city is really gearing up for the premiere on Wednesday. I think I may attempt to go be in the streets along the red carpet. Would be a first for me, but considering how I hate crowds may not happen. But I'm seriously trying to do things outside of my comfort zone, so may just force myself to do it. I'll say it's for Andrea's sake. ;-) (They were going to screen Lord of the Rings in the park this evening. Nope, didn't do that!)

Here are a few quick photos from today. They are of the view at lunch, sailboats in the harbor(ish), the Hobbit market, the boys, and my birthday card to my brother. Oh, and of the attempt to beat the Guinness Book record for sandcastles. Of course not in that order...


















Contributors